What is a good question?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
How do you check a horse before buying?
Take a close look at your potential horse. Then look even closer. A seller is going to try to present a perfect horse, so don’t overlook clues such as lumps, scars, or a dull coat. Give particular attention to the feet and legs.
What to check before buying a horse?
10 Things You Should Always Consider Before Buying a Horse
- Breed and Temperament.
- Don’t Buy Unseen.
- Take an Experienced Person with You.
- Get a Vet Opinion.
- Check the Horse’s History.
- Consider a Trial Period.
- Ensure the Seller is Reputable.
- Check the Horse’s Identity.
What are horses habitats?
Domesticated, or tamed, horses can live in almost any habitat, but wild horses prefer plains, prairies, and steppes for many reasons. Horses need wide open spaces for defense purposes, and they need some shelter, like trees or cliffs, to protect them from the elements.