How do I transfer AQHA to new owner?
Here’s how to do it:
- Include a signed transfer or bill of sale for each ownership change; this is required in addition to the original registration certificate.
- Great news! …
- If the buyer is not an active member with AQHA, the fee is $80, which includes a one-year membership.
How do I transfer ownership of a registered Quarter horse?
An authority for transfer form must:
- be completed in its entirety;
- provide the horse’s correct name and number;
- provide date of transfer;
- provide the name and address of transferee;
- be signed by the seller and the purchaser and can be lodged by either the seller or the purchaser with the prescribed fee; and.
How do I transfer my AQHA horse?
Submitting a transfer of ownership report is a vital step of owning an American Quarter Horse. By completing the official transfer document and submitting the form to AQHA, a new registration certificate can be generated and mailed, listing the new owner as the owner of record.
How much does it cost to transfer AQHA papers?
Download a transfer form.
The transfer fee is $25 per horse if you are a current member. Non-members will be charged a one-year membership for $55, in addition to the transfer fee of $25 per horse, upon the receipt of a transfer.
How long does it take to transfer AQHA papers?
A typical turnaround time in the AQHA office for a transfer is seven to 10 business days, but delays can occur during our busiest time of the year from November through February. But if you’re in a big hurry, a special handling service is available on transfers, registrations, duplicates and corrections.
How do you find a horse on AQHA?
How do I look up AQHA records and pedigrees?
- Free Records.
- Step 1: Go to www.aqha.com. …
- Step 2: Click Free Records.
- Step 3: Select a record type from the dropdown.
- Step 4: Search by horse registration number or name. …
- Step 5: Type in your email address. …
- Premium AQHA Records.
How do you register an American Quarter Horse?
Simply log into http://www.aqhamembers.org with your AQHA member number and PIN to start registering foals today! For more information on registering your American Quarter Horse, visit http://www.aqha.com/register .